Friday, March 28, 2008

Sugar Cookies





I just got these brand new cookie cutters in the mail and I couldn't wait to try them out. It's not easy finding decorating accessories in Dubai so I was very eager when I finally located my package at the post-office. I had to try these Bikini Cookies because I first saw them in Peggy Porschen's book and thought they were an amazing idea.. they taste amazing too. I was a bit careless with the polka dots coz I got kind of tired as I was doing a lot that day. I also think these would make great favors for a bridal shower or just a treat for a girl's night in...I can't wait to try out the rest of the cutters. I'll keep you posted :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! And I'm thrilled to have stumbled across your blog- It's a lovely place